Efficiently producing sealants, adhesives, and coatings requires continuous batch processing. When creating these products, equipment such as continuous processors, SC processors, and continuous hybrid reactors are used, as they can handle highly viscous pastes and doughs as well as inert blanked chemical reactions. This equipment also allows for efficient moisture and solvent removal to ensure product quality.
Key Standards and Other Capabilities
When working with sealants, adhesives, and coatings, our equipment ensures compliance with strict industry standards such as OSHA and ASME pressure vessel standards. Although continuous manufacturing equipment has higher upfront costs, its efficiency leads to increase ROI over time. Continuous processing also enhances traceability with the proper integrated controls monitoring each input.
At Readco Kurimoto, we offer continuous manufacturing equipment for applications such as:
- Medical adhesives
- PVA glues
When you choose continuous batch processing equipment from Readco Kurimoto, you gain access to these critical advantages:
- Consistency. Our equipment is built to guarantee consistent products with no batch-to-batch variation.
- Production. Our equipment can accommodate on-demand and just-in-time production.
- Safety. The equipment features an enclosed design for enhanced sanitation.
- Cost-Effectiveness. Our units are low-maintenance, with extended lifespans that don’t compromise on quality. The units are also fully automated to save you costs on labor and manual processes. Our equipment reduces the need for excess storage, further cutting costs.
- Lab Testing. We offer a 100% success rate for products, backed by lab testing processes to vet the capacity and viability of products.
- Simplicity. Our batch processing units are designed to integrate with virtually any preexisting processes.
At Readco Kurimoto, we offer risk-free consultations as well as demos of our process development with customer-provided materials.
Learn more about the products we’ve worked on by downloading our case studies.
Choose Readco Kurimoto, LLC for Reliable Continuous Mixers in Your Industry
At Readco Kurimoto, LLC, we work with each of our clients to create an efficient, customized continuous mixer system that suits the needs of your facility while adhering to applicable regulations. Industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, cosmetic, and pigment benefit from our continuous mixers and dry blending equipment.
To learn more about how our continuous manufacturing equipment can efficiently produce sealants, adhesives, and coatings, check out our FAQ page.